First Impressions MAtter…
…and you only get that one chance to make it. With Lifeworks Virtual Office services, we make it easy to put on your game face for those important meetings.
Virtual Office Clients receive these valuable services based on your program choice:
- A dedicated phone line, answered in your company name
- Calls connected directly to you or voicemail
- Messages taken and relayed based on your specific requirements
- Incoming mail forwarded or held for pick-up
- Incoming and outgoing fax service
- Completely furnished and equipped meeting rooms available by the day, half-day or hour during normal business hours of 8:30 – 4:30 Monday through Friday
- Fully equipped Conference Rooms
- Administrative and clerical services on a pay-as-you-go basis
Mail Identity Program
Provides client with a professional business address, mail receipt and handling.
Telephone Answering Service
Provides the client with a dedicated phone number, voice mailbox and call answering in your company name during normal business hours. Includes call patching announcing incoming call.
Premium telephone answering program is designed to suit your needs. The pricing varies depending on the feature – and is in addition to the basic Telephone Answering Service.
- Call Screening – asking name of person calling
- Transferring To Multiple Numbers – $15 per additional line
- Emailing Messages – $30 extra per month
Virtual Office I
Includes Telephone Answering Service and the Mail Identity Program plus access to meeting rooms as needed, billed on an hourly basis.
Virtual Office II
Includes Telephone Answering Service and the Mail Identity Program plus 4 hours of access to meeting rooms each month. Additional hours are billed on an as-needed basis.
Image Is Everything
What is a Virtual Office? A Virtual Office is an extension of your company putting forth the best professional image, without the expense of leasing office space or hiring a full or part-time receptionist. If working from your home office is your best scenario, a Virtual Office Program will allow you to continue that option, but will also provide you with the image of the big company through utilization of a mail identity program, telephone answering program, and use of professional meeting rooms.
When a potential client Google searches your address, will they see your home? Do you want clients coming to your home? Could you benefit from having a professional location for clients to drop off payments, packages, documents? Then a Mail Identity program through LifeWorks™ Business Center is for you.
When potential clients call you, are they getting your voicemail? Are you tied down to your cell phone in fear of missing an important call from an important client? Who answers your phones while on vacation, or sick days? Would you like your clients to be greeted by a friendly, professional receptionist but don’t have the extra $30,000 in your budget for an additional employee? A Telephone Answering Service will give you that peace of mind at a fraction of the price ($130 per month) freeing up the funds to grow your business.